Hot Foil and Blind Letterpress on 1,5mm white paper
Blind Letterpress will add texture to your business cards and will give an extra tactile sense. The debossed paper will also create shadows and make your design more interesting. Hot foil will add a unique shiny metallic or matt appearance. Printed on the Sumo white 1,5mm super thick paper. Can be one or two sides.
- Favini Sumo White paper 1,5mm
- Blind Letterpress on One side
- Hot Foil Printing, One colour, One or Both Sides
Here are some basic specifications:
- File Format: .AI | .CDR | .PDF | .EPS
- Convert fonts to “outlines” (AI) or curves (Corel), in vector images
- Your design should be 100% of one colour of your choice
- 1,5 millimeters of bleed on all sides
- 2,5 millimeters safety margin (inside trim line)
* You can submit one file (with multiple pages) or separate files for each side
Favini Sumo White
The Favini Sumo superior quality board (1mm) is available in elegant white colour. Thanks to the dyeing process, the colour distribution is consistent throughout to give sophisticated results especially when the edge is visible.
SUMO is a high quality thick paper from Favini. This superior quality board is ideal for a clever and outstanding printed result.
Letterpress printing will give a special sense since the paper is debossed.
Hot Foil Printing
Hot Foil printing method is used in all sorts of things, from packaging to stationery. It’s a sure way of making your design feel more luxurious.
The hot foil printing method uses a metal die that is attached to the machine. The printed colour is not ink but a very thin aluminium foil that is placed between the die and the paper.