Letterpress on Recycled Paperboard
The special sense of the debossed paper printed with Letterpress, combined with the 510gsm Recycled Paperboard will make your card rememberable. Your card will printed in black colour. The printing technique and the special paper will ensure a classy and unique style.
- Recycled Paperboard 510gsm
- Letterpress Printing in black colour, One or Both Sides
There might be a slight colour difference of the paperboard depending on the lot
Here are some basic specifications:
- File Format: .AI | .CDR | .PDF | .EPS
- For better results, convert fonts to “outlines” (AI) or curves (Corel), in vector images
- Your design should be 100% of one colour of your choice
- 1,5 millimeters of bleed on all sides
- 2,5 millimeters safety margin (inside trim line)
* You can submit one file (with multiple pages) or separate files for each side
Recycled Paperboard is an elegant eco-friendly choice for your business cards to stand out.
Our recycled paperboard is a thick beige paper. It is usually used for packaging but over the last years it appears in many advertising materials.
Letterpress printing will give a unique sense since the paper is debossed.
In Letterpress, the raised surfaces of the plate will be printed. These could be text, photo, drawing and they are printed vice versa.