Hot Foil on 1mm black paper
Hot Foil printing method will make your business card look more luxurious, since the metallic foils replicate the look of precious metals. The thickness of the paper (1mm) combined with its rare black colour, will definitely give you an impressive, unique and inspirational business card.
- Favini Sumo Black paper 1mm
- Hot Foil Printing with Gold colour, One or Both Sides
Here are some basic specifications:
- File Format: .AI | .CDR | .PDF | .EPS
- For better results, convert fonts to “outlines” (AI) or curves (Corel), in vector images
- Your design should be 100% of one colour of your choice
- 1,5 millimeters of bleed on all sides
- 2,5 millimeters safety margin (inside trim line)
* You can submit one file (with multiple pages) or separate files for each side
Favini Sumo Black
Favini Sumo superior quality board (1mm) is available in elegant black colour. Thanks to the dyeing process, the colour distribution is consistent throughout to give sophisticated results especially when the edge is visible.
Sumo is a high-quality thick paper from Favini. This superior quality board is ideal for a clever and outstanding printing result.
Hot Foil Printing
Hot Foil printing method is applied in any advertising material, from packaging to stationery. It’s a sure way of making your design look more luxurious.
Hot Foil printing method uses a metal die attached to the machine. The printed colour is not ink but a very thin aluminium foil placed between the die and the paper.