Hot Foil on 1mm white paper
Hot Foil printing method will make your business card look more luxurious, since the metallic foils replicate the look of precious metals. The thickness of the paper (1mm) combined with the colour of the hot foil, will definitely give you an impressive, unique and aspirational business card.
- Favini Sumo White paper 1mm
- Hot Foil Printing, One colour, One or Both Sides
Here are some basic specifications:
- File Format: .AI | .CDR | .PDF | .EPS
- For better results, convert fonts to “outlines” (AI) or curves (Corel), in vector
- Your design should be 100% of one colour of your choice
- 1,5 millimeters of bleed on all sides
- 2,5 millimeters safety margin (inside trim line)
* You can submit one file (with multiple pages) or separate files for each side
Favini Sumo White
The Favini Sumo superior quality board (1mm) is available in elegant white colour. Thanks to the dyeing process, the colour distribution is consistent throughout to give sophisticated results especially when the edge is visible.
SUMO is a high quality thick paper from Favini. This superior quality board is ideal for a clever and outstanding printed result.
Hot Foil Printing
Hot Foil printing method is used in all sorts of things, from packaging to stationery. It’s a sure way of making your design feel more luxurious.
The hot foil printing method uses a metal die that is attached to the machine. The printed colour is not ink but a very thin aluminium foil that is placed between the die and the paper.