Hot Foil on Recycled Paperboard
Hot Foil printing method will make your business card look more luxurious, since the metallic foils replicate the look of precious metals. The 510gsm recycled paperboard combined with the colour of the hot foil, gives you an elegant business card.
- Recycled Paperboard 510gsm
- Hot Foil Printing, one colour, One or Both Sides
Here are some basic specifications:
- File Format: .AI | .CDR | .PDF | .EPS
- For better results, convert fonts to “outlines” (AI) or curves (Corel), in vector images
- Your design should be 100% of one colour of your choice
- 1,5 millimeters of bleed on all sides
- 2,5 millimeters safety margin (inside trim line)
* You can submit one file (with multiple pages) or separate files for each side
Recycled Paperboard is an elegant eco-friendly choice for your business cards to stand out.
Our recycled paperboard is a thick beige paper. It is usually used for packaging but over the last years it appears in many advertising materials.
Hot Foil Printing
Hot Foil printing method is applied in any advertising material, from packaging to stationery. It’s a sure way of making your design look more luxurious.
The Hot Foil printing method uses a metal die that is attached to the machine. The printed colour is not ink but a very thin aluminium foil placed between the die and the paper.